Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

it snowed today so I ran out with some of my little LEGO buddies and took pictures

https://flic.kr/p/22gBZmo

Ski trip

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

here they are skiing around bricks

hmmm

https://flic.kr/p/ZYwFDc

Skiing through the bricks

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

here's some guys taking a break when the PIZZA arrives

https://flic.kr/p/22k9KLM

Pizza has arrived, break time

Real neat!!!

HP Pailion a1440n Desktop running 64bit Devuan Xfce Stable and MX Xfce

Asus A53S Laptop running GhostBSD Xfce
Old knuckle dragging maintainers never give up. Give us a bigger wrench.

Administrator

Waiting with bated breath for the first stop-motion lego action adventure. 😏

Administrator

audiomick wrote:

Waiting with bated breath for the first stop-motion lego action adventure. 😏

LOL, if I ever figure out how to do that successfully, I'll be posting it for all to see.

Could actually do it pretty easily with Gimp if just going for fairly short .gif clips.

Running on the popular OwnBox brand computer; AMD 6 core 3.5GHz, 8G ram, 3 500G HDD and 1 320G HDD, antique SB Audigy1 card, cheap old Radeon HD 6450

Administrator

true.... I would still have to come up with a story. That's really the hard part.

Administrator

The pizza delivery guy is driving his moped on snow and ice?

I do not know what I don't know,
if I do not know what it is I don't know.

Tire chains??

HP Pailion a1440n Desktop running 64bit Devuan Xfce Stable and MX Xfce

Asus A53S Laptop running GhostBSD Xfce
Old knuckle dragging maintainers never give up. Give us a bigger wrench.