Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

Mom is doing really well in rehab, I'm happy to report.

But she was always one to exercise - nothing formal, just a lot of moving around.

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

Great! 😁

Administrator

Mom in hospital Legofied:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxYTdfsnkG9/

in rehab

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxYTikxnSl5/

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

Hope she is enjoying her stay and getting better. 😀

Administrator

She's doing great.

in fact, she's doing better than me. LOL

She has a good appetite and exercises every day.

Administrator

Maybe you should move in with her for a couple of days? 😉

Administrator

Dr. -warfacegod prescribes a hot toddy.

War drums for warfacegod!

Administrator

har har, everybody

Mom is coming home on Monday.
Whew!

Administrator

Great! Give her my best wishes. 😁

Administrator

And a hot toddy. Which is not to be confused with a hot toady. Don't drink those. They taste aweful!

War drums for warfacegod!