Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Wait, since when do Lucy and Emmett have kids?

A headbanging middle aged pubescent girl \m/

AMD FX(tm)-8320 Eight-Core Processor, 16GB DDR3, 4GB GeForce GTX 970, Ubuntu 16.04LTS
I'm also one of those weirdos who prefers the Unity desktop :p

Administrator

audiomick wrote:

I do NOT like the looks of that syringe! 😲

LOL

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

Miss_Jay wrote:

Wait, since when do Lucy and Emmett have kids?

LEGO movie 2 - sparkle babies.

I haven't seen the film so I don't know where the babies come from

"If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Administrator

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-iHmDzHNrR/

it's time plant tomatoes again

Administrator

cecilia wrote:

it's time plant tomatoes again

Excellent idea!! 😎

Who is the bloke in the tree?

Administrator

He's anyone you want him to be.

I guess. I mean, I haven't identified him as anyone in particular.

Administrator

I get it.
He's an Ent 😉

Administrator

🤣

Administrator

Hunting for Mars rocks

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhYoIYH9K1/

Administrator

He looks happy that he found one. 😀