Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

I have been looking at Condess 19.09 a Arch based distro. Its very fast and was easy to load. Uses icons for applications which I am not fond of, I much prefer a pull down screen. I have not found documentation on it I keep getting sent to a forum when I look for documentation. other then that it works very well. Comes with librae office suit, chromium, firefox, gimp, and a host of others.

dinga

Administrator

nubimax wrote:

Uses icons for applications which I am not fond of, I much prefer a pull down screen.

I don't like that either. The first thing I did with the Windows 10 on my Laptop was find out how to get rid of all the "tiles" on the Desktop. 😀

Nubi, check to see if this link will help you with what you're looking for.

https://www.codelinsoft.it/sito/support/documentation-condres-os.html

GB that is what I have been looking for, Every time I tried to get there from the distro watch site I ended up at their forum site.
now you should tell me that I need tto use duck duck go more often. thank you for the info.

dinga

nubimax wrote:

GB that is what I have been looking for, Every time I tried to get there from the distro watch site I ended up at their forum site.
now you should tell me that I need tto use duck duck go more often. thank you for the info.

dinga

I'd never do that. I'm constantly looking shit up for myself. At moment trying to learn how to do something by cli in Ghostbsd. I really like it but some of the stuff is very fun to learn. But got to learn always. Right?

right you are. I just have a lot of brown stains in the old cerebellum.

dinga

😁