Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

This started recently on the few times I boot into Sparky. So, no matter what browser I use, whenever I log out of outlook it normally starts the MSN page. That's what it normally does.(Yeah, I know....stupid). However not anymore. It prompts me with a dns server error. Can't connect to this page something. Fine by me, but it also prompts that error when I switch to another bookmark. Not all, just some. Gonna check into that tomorrow, maybe some ublock or firewall change. Dunno.

Administrator

Why do you look outlook?

Dunno. Been having it for ages. Have a gmail too. But why it happens is what bothers me. Antix, exact same setup...not a glitch. Think it might be the firewall.Oh well, I'll figure it out.

I pass all my outlook mail to gmail. But, it lags a bit. Not much, a minute or two. I use the beta version of outlook and it's just much cleaner and has some advantages over gmail which btw tends to fail in gmail from time to time. For instance, an incoming mail with a video attachment often can't be opened as preview in gmail. Tends not to work every once and a while.