Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

Miss_Jay wrote:

There will most definitely be a second outbreak, if not a third

Most of the experts here are saying exactly that. Hope the next wave isn't too bad...

The Governor has opened up most businesses here in S.C. we have averaged about 125 new cases a day, it pops between about 85 and 234. But last Thursday my source of information in the state stopped. I have been looking for another I can trust.
Our glorious El pendejo has fired another IG for opening investigation into one of his cohorts. The rule of law has ceased to exist here, in this third world country.

dinga

Administrator

nubimax wrote:

...last Thursday my source of information in the state stopped. I have been looking for another I can trust.

The experts here seem to consider the numbers published by the Johns Hopkins University to be reliable.

Back with some numbers. since S.C. opened up we have gone from an average of 125 new cases per day before the opening up to about 230 cases per day after opening. Not as bad as I thought, but early times yet. El Pendejo is crowing about great testing again, but here the only way you can get the covid-19 test is after you it the Doctors will give you the test. In other words there is not testing that matters.
To top that off the U.S. supreme court has rescinded the convictions of 2 politicians guilty of corruption, now making political corruption here legal. Makes me think that it is well I don't have much time left.

dinga

Administrator

You just look after yourself and the good wife.