Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

dog

He's had a long run but this weekend is definitely it for him.

Administrator

Doggy buddies are the best buddies.

All dogs go to warfacegod heaven.

That is a really cool picture.

Plus, scroll down till the ears are cut off and he looks like a weird sheep.

Administrator

That's sad. Don't let it get you down too much. I'm sure he has had a good life.

Mine seems to be getting to that point pretty fast too.

Max is like me dosen't walk to well anymore, when you stop on a walk to talk to someone he lays down instead of standing and he has lots of gray hair for a black lab. He started out life as a Mexican street dog then he adopted us.

Administrator

How is doggie?

If you really mean doggie he died before I left Mexico. If you mean Max he really likes this snow we got. The upstate of S.C. shut down as it does every time there is a snow alert. And as usual the bread and milk sections of grocery stores emptied out in a matter of hours, really don't understand that.

nubimax wrote:

If you really mean doggie he died before I left Mexico. If you mean Max he really likes this snow we got. The upstate of S.C. shut down as it does every time there is a snow alert. And as usual the bread and milk sections of grocery stores emptied out in a matter of hours, really don't understand that.

WV is like that. Get a forecast for 1/4" and people panic. Rather amusing for an old MI boy that likes winter.