Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

I've noticed sometimes websites are not working on Linux. I am currently using Fedora with FireFox and Chrome. I was trying to log in to my bank account and it wouldn't authenticate in both browsers. I try the exact same thing on Windows same browsers and it works completely fine.

I have found the problem is usually the browser being out of date. not Linux

Administrator

Firefox should install automatically

today I had to manually install an update to Chrome but it works fine

harshadgowda wrote:

I've noticed sometimes websites are not working on Linux. I am currently using Fedora with FireFox and Chrome. I was trying to log in to my bank account and it wouldn't authenticate in both browsers. I try the exact same thing on Windows same browsers and it works completely fine.

Never heard of these issues. But i think it's the problem with your browsers. Uninstall and install it again. it might help

Administrator

Do you have a pop-up blocker?

some sites get annoyed when you block an important popup

zen89 wrote:

harshadgowda wrote:

Never heard of these issues. But i think it's the problem with your browsers. Uninstall and install it again. it might help

Any updates??