Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Well, I don't see a way out short of being one of the wealthy swine or living out in the wild....but the latter is illegal and they'll lock you up.

Administrator

One can always use the only two voting methods proven through history to be effective.

Administrator

Mirknight wrote:

Well, I don't see a way out short of being one of the wealthy swine or living out in the wild....which is illegal and they'll lock you up.

Being a wealthy swine is illegal nowadays?

Administrator

It should be but since being a wealthy swine means you get to make up the rules as you go, you need not worry about making yourself illegal.

edits post

Leppie wrote:

Mirknight wrote:

Well, I don't see a way out short of being one of the wealthy swine or living out in the wild....but the latter is illegal and they'll lock you up.

Being a wealthy swine is illegal nowadays?

edits post

Here in the bible belt The minimum wage for Wait staff is $2.13 per hour. El Pendejo has proposed a law to make it legal for Restaruant owners to keep the tips wait persons receive.

Administrator

When I worked as a goo guy (dishwasher) some twenty years ago, the waitresses were required to donate us some of their tips. I don't think that was legal but it was definitely appreciated.

I did not get a dime from wait staff when I was pearl diving.

Administrator

Is there any cool job you haven't done!?

Yeah I have never been a sheep hearder in the west I have always thought that would be good way to spend the summer. and I tried for manning a lookout tower for the forestry service but never made the cut. I have always liked quiet places.