Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

well, it's less about me being "nice" and me just knowing that people like trump shoot themselves in the foot

I also know that the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West

Administrator

cecilia wrote:

I knew it was just a matter of time before trump - and obviously a large list of his staff - got infected.

I have to admit, I had similar thoughts.

nubimax wrote:

Cecilia You are a much better person then I am.

Dinga, thinking "It serves the bloody idiot right" doesn't make you a bad person. 😉

I never thought that I was a bad person. I just have great difficulty believing people cannot see what a criminal we have for a President. I firmly believe that is due to tribal mentality if your political party does something you support it no matter what. I have been seeing that for 80 years now, It's your tribe so you support it no matter what your party does.

dinga

Administrator

trump has been an awful person his entire life.
Everyone living in New York, New Jersey, and nearby areas can tell you the same.

He's happy to rip off contractors and investors. He's always been rude and emotional. He's utterly selfish.
I KNEW he would be a disaster for this country and nothing he's done these last several years has surprised me one bit

Administrator

I see in the news just now, he's still sick, but is willing to risk infecting his security people to go out in the car and wave at his fans. What an arsehole....

Administrator

that he is.

he is getting backlash over it

https://twitter.com/DrPhillipsMD/status/1312867868028141568?s=20

Administrator

Phillips made it onto the news here. 😉

Administrator

and his idiotic comment "don't be afraid of covid" is incredibly stupid. I've never been afraid because I just listen to scientists and doctors. Then I go about my business. no need for fear when you have knowledge

Administrator

trump is also claiming he's "learned a lot" about the virus.... of course, he continues to act like a selfish brat, so, I'm not sure what he thinks he learned.

https://twitter.com/Susan_Hennessey/status/1313215046634397700?s=20
now, the wife of NAZI steve miller is making fun of Harris because Harris wants a plexiglass barrier between her and robot pence during their debate.
You would think mrs pence would approve of any barrier between the robot and other women

Administrator

We had footage on the news this evening of DT (the orange monkey...) explaining how he had "been to school", had "learned a lot" and that he "get's it now". Fucking idiot.

And that fake-blonde leather-skinned woman, that's the one who coined the phrase "alternative facts", isn't it? Another fucking idiot.

I really hope, for the sake of the clear thinking hopefully majority over there, that the Trump Circus is currently successfully digging it's own very deep grave.

PS: I'm watching that CNN report, and I just thought about the numbers on the right hand side of the window. 20% of Corona cases and deaths globally are, according to those figures, in the USA. Good thing Donald has got it under control, eh....