Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

After voting, I watched old Charlie Chan movies for 3 days just for the distraction.

dinga

Administrator

nubimax wrote:

After voting, I watched old Charlie Chan movies for 3 days just for the distraction.

Excellent plan. 😀

Is there much wailing and gnashing of teeth happening there in orange-monkey-land where you live?

Here in orange monkey land I am hearing El Pendejo won won the election and all the news to the contrary is fake. Still hearing that this state is not racist even though lawn care people still refuse to come into this neighborhood because it has blacks, Latinos, Egyptians, Greeks as well as whites living here. Our U.S. Senator has stated publicly that as long as blacks are conservative they are welcome here. in plain speak that is keep a low profile and your mouth shut.

dinga

This just in 24,000 voters here in the upstate received notice of change of ballot place 3 days after the election. state election board has no idea why. postal office says they were miss labeled. Now who would think that would be done by accident since most dems in this state live in the upstate.

dinga

Administrator

nubimax wrote:

This just in 24,000 voters here in the upstate received notice of change of ballot place 3 days after the election. state election board has no idea why. postal office says they were miss labeled. Now who would think that would be done by accident since most dems in this state live in the upstate.

yeah, funny that, eh. We heard about a number of similar "coincidences" here in the news. Mailboxes being removed, Ballot booths being closed, all sorts of stuff, and always where the odds were on that the Democrats would get the vote. Can't explain that myself.... 🤔

Administrator

my family in Europe were very happy with the result of this election. Around the world, I think that's the general feeling.

Administrator

cecilia wrote:

Around the world, I think that's the general feeling.

Yes, that is the impression that I have. Certainly the German Govt. is relieved, and the European parliament as well, as far as I can tell.

Don't know what Boris J. thinks, but then again I don't care much about his opinion either.... 😉

Administrator

the entire world is just tired of putting up with a tantruming toddler.