Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

I know some are working on getting the OLC's software to...well, work. But I think it should be a priority to make it easier to post some political and cooking tips links in the general support ,other distros etc..without growing a carpal tunnel syndrome.

Forgot nitting. My bad.

Administrator

Links should be posted only in 78 pt. block font.

Wondering about users being able to edit own posts after they've posted.

Links, especially the nitting ones should be posted in 96 dpi, antialiased by preference.

Administrator

I disabled that function a few days ago. I won't have someone trying to erase themselves from existence as what happened a few years ago. Unfortunately, this software doesn't give us the ability to have an edit grace period. If there's a critical mistake that needs editing, the Admins. (me) can be asked to make a change, via PM and a link. The operative word here is CRITICAL , don't bother us (me) with nonsense. An error in a command that needs to be fixed, you've made a statement that you realize too late could easily be taken out of context and be hurtful. Things like that. If you misspell:

"My penis therapist"

as

"My pen is the rapist"

Well, in that case you're out of luck and all I can say is learn to spell, learn to live with it, or learn to grow infinite kungfu chopping arm warfacey action figure powers just like me.

Administrator

See that? ⬆️ I just edited. Easy, beautiful, cover girl!

Youhavedisabledaneditfunctionontopofwhatisn'tworkingasitshouldinthefirstplace?Itgetsbetterbytheday.Wishyouthebestincasesomeoneshouldpostawrongcommandifsomeoneshouldbymistakepostedawrongcommand.Goodtoreadthingslikecritical,don'tbotheruswithnonsense(whilstit'salreadynonsenseallover)andgetonyourfuckingkneestogetaparléhopingforgracewiththedevineolcrulers?!Great!

Fuck!!! you can type beyond the comment box. ouch. That' will be a mess.

Administrator

Cromag wrote:

Youhavedisabledaneditfunctionontopofwhatisn'tworkingasitshouldinthefirstplace?Itgetsbetterbytheday.Wishyouthebestincasesomeoneshouldpostawrongcommandifsomeoneshouldbymistakepostedawrongcommand.Goodtoreadthingslikecritical,don'tbotheruswithnonsense(whilstit'salreadynonsenseallover)andgetonyourfuckingkneestogetaparléhopingforgracewiththedevineolcrulers?!Great!

Which means:
You have disabled an edit function on top of what isn't working as it should in the first place? It gets better by the day. Wish you the best in case someone should post a wrong command if someone should by mistake posted a wrong command.
Good to read things like critical, don't bother us with nonsense (whilst it's already nonsense all over) and get on your fucking knees to get a parlé hoping for grace with the devine olc rulers?! Great!

I guess you don't like the idea then? 😄

I find it very interesting, by the way, that a text without spaces just disappears out of the text window. Shouldn't be possible, actually. Reminds me of the crappy text editor in Windows, which does the same thing.