Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Now That the Republicans have made it legal to instigate violence in politics with only those doing the violence being responsible for their acts. it is going to be interesting times here in this country. As in the the ancient curse "may you live in interesting times".

I am wondering how the local mom and pop republicans feel now that all but seven of their Senators violated their oath of office and put party loyalty before loyalty to their Country.

dinga

Administrator

I saw an article the other week on the large number of people exiting the republican party. I think they are only registering as independents, but they are clearly "voting" with their feet on this issue.

that doesn't mean they won't eventually vote for republicans but it shows their feelings right now

Glad to hear that, here in the sunny south the conservatives are comparing liberal Democrats to Hitlers storm troopers. But then again the Republicans have been accusing Democrats of the they themselves are doing.

dinga

Administrator

the gop are nothing but a cult.

they are in some crazy religious spell

Administrator

https://apnews.com/article/bennie-thompson-sues-trump-capitol-riot-7eb83edae942014d4a6e4a047ef641a9

people are suing and it's about time

Administrator

cecilia wrote:

people are suing and it's about time

Good to see that happening.