Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjbzgy/fox-news-water-cannon-school-shooting-bcb-wall-breaker

This is a great looking cannon. Fires a 40 pound projectile at 984.25 feet/sec. Probably not good to be anywhere near the interior wall though. Like within 15 feet.

Might be best to have one in every class room to use to get out with. May be slightly costly to repair the building after use though.
http://bcbin.com/product/wall-breaching-cannon-with-wired-trigger/

I would be a bit concerned if talking to a "defense consultant" that really has no clue as to the physics of projectiles.

You could blow a hole without a lot of structural damage or need more than a 4 foot "safety" zone inside the wall and not have any major rebuilding of the wall after you were finished using the hole.

People on the outside would be pretty safe within a very few feet of the impact though so it would be good for storming a room/building.

Administrator

Fucking brilliant idea.

Does anyone at all take FOX seriously?

Administrator

Does anyone take any of the TV news media seriously anymore?

Administrator

Well, I don't really. But the state owned German broadcast networks have at least a certain amount of factual content, and I believe the Australian Broadcasting Corporation still does too. 😄

Administrator

These days, it's all just truthiness.

Administrator

That word, truthiness, hasn't made it out of the USA yet, I think. I had to look it up, at least, but there is a Wiki article.

Yes, there is an amount of that here too. But fortunately, as I said, there are state owned broadcasters who still place value on real facts.

Administrator

That word, truthiness, hasn't made it out of the USA yet, I think. I had to look it up, at least, but there is a Wiki article.

Yes, there is an amount of that here too. But fortunately, as I said, there are state owned broadcasters who still place value on real facts.

Administrator

I was rather surprised that the spellcheck didn't even bat an eye at it.

audiomick wrote:

Does anyone at all take FOX seriously?

probably the only guy at fox that makes any sense is Shepard Smith.
I see him on youtube because there's no way I'm watching anything on faux news

Unfortunately here in the bible belt faux news is considered Gospel.