Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

🤦

I've destroyed way too many phones to judge

Administrator

warfacegod wrote:

Now I've sat on it and completely destroyed it. (Sigh.)

Das that mean you're really hard-arsed?

Administrator

Yes, I'm a hard ass.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I cut the bloody hell out of my hand hopping a fence. The back of my thumb is going to be one of the worst scars I have and I've a few bad ones. I clearly should have gone to the hospital to get it stitched up. I didn't though because hard asses are like that.

And because medical bills are absurd in the States...

Administrator

They are but I've got state insurance with no co-pay.

Administrator

Bloody hell. Bad news (again). A supposed pal stole my debit card. Must have seen me use my pin. Took a bunch of money out for drugs.

Good news. My bank was very swift in investigating and crediting back my account. Took less than five hours for them to determine that it was impossible for me to have withdrawn the money. Presumably they contacted the other bank and reviewed the atm cameras and saw that it wasn't me.

So, +1 to wells fargo.

That's good to see. Change the pin number on new card. Not very many safe places to keep it if someone is bound and determined to rip you off is there? Fucking sucks.

Administrator

I destroyed the old card, when I got it back. My new one will have a different pin.

I've not used my card for so many years that if someone was to kidnap me or hold a gun on me demanding I use my atm card I'd have to tell them to go ahead and shoot my ass because I don't know what the hell the pin number is. We'd both be screwed. 🤣