Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

There are people still living in tarpaper shacks. No electricity or plumbing. There are people that don't even have that. There is no true reason for this. This world is the land of plenty. There is enough to make everyone live like kings and queens. Instead, a few stole our birthrights and chose to live like gods.

Administrator

Finally had a few extra dollars. Got a motel room for two nights. It's been almost three weeks. There was LOTS and LOTS of soap. After that, there was even more soap. After all THAT, there was Scotch.

Administrator

Glad you could afford a short "holiday".

I can't complain, but I feel like I could use one too. I worked out the other day that I have only been home for 6 nights in the last four weeks. I'll be home this week, and then away again for almost all of the following 3 and a half weeks. Not quite all work, but one does get sick of hotel rooms after a while. 😄

Administrator

Home is where your head is. Took a long time for me to learn that.

Administrator

According to the weather, it's going to rain mostly constantly for the next two weeks. Feking joy.

warfacegod wrote:

Home is where your head is. Took a long time for me to learn that.

Wife is tells me I have up the ass at times. 😦 But then I do something that surprises her and she has to rethink that statement. 😆

Administrator

That your Asian wife says your head is in your ass says much. Seriously, all of their various cultures are geared towards making women docile and subservient. Then again so are most of the rest of oue cultures as well. That she would tell you as much must mean that you are, in fact, an unbelievable ass.

I must concur. You are an amazing ass.

Administrator

By the by, :P

Thank you. At least I'm an Amazing Something. Docile my ass. That's a good way for me to start her up if I was to tell her that. I still want to live a few more years at least.

Administrator

Well, at least she's not Vietnamese. I don't think those guys even know what docile means.