Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Yeah true. Very few of them out there now days.

Administrator

I don't need this shit. I'm 39 and, judging from the rest of the men in my family, I've already passed the halfway point of my life. In my family, the men die decades earlier than the women. Think 60's and 70's against 90's and 100's. Seriously, my mother has a pretty good chance of out living me.

Administrator

The point of that is simple. I don't have the time for this stupid bullshit. The course is clear. I'll work my ass off, like a good slave, for another twenty years or so and then die. Yet another prototype for the new human species gone to waste. In the mean time, I want to be a little comfortable. But something is ALWAYS FUCKING THAT UP!

Administrator

So I had more fun with the police. Long haired white guy, in a Slayer t-shirt, walking down a Puerto Rican street at night. This is going to attract attention. So of course I get stopped by the coppers. Had a few beers (okay, so yeah kinda drunk) he decides I'm going to the hospital for observation. I decide he's full of shit. He decides he's calling backup. So now these 8 cops all decide together that I'm going to the hospital, one way or another. I decide they're wrong but I'm game to try whatever ways they want. Turns out they were right.

(Here's the good bit.)

It took 8 cops to beat and drag me to the ambulance. All I got was a mild fracture in my cheek bone and slightly black parts of my eye that didn't even show up for 2 days.

And I still made it to work in the morning on time. I'm calling this a victory for warfacegod. Take that coppers!

Administrator

Seriously!? Your patron god gets beat up by the police and nobody cares? The fuck?

Administrator

It's not that no one cares. I've just been a bit busy the last few days.
I hope you are recovering well. 😄

Guess all figured you used your powers to pay back and waiting for the outcome.

sorry about that but was watching Monsters inc.

Administrator

Dinga is excused because awesome! The rest of you fuckers are hereby ordered to penance. Eleventy bazillion push-ups!!!!!!

I'm fucked.