Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

In other words don't trust a pretty young thing with a sad story??

Administrator

So Thorsday, I got a new phone to replace my stolen one. Saturday, that phone stolen too. Fell asleep in my usual spot. When I woke up, my phone was gone. To make it super weird, they left me a jacket and hand warmer. I HATE this fucking city.

All cities suck.

warfacegod wrote:

Seriously!? Your patron god gets beat up by the police and nobody cares? The fuck?

I just haven't had any problems since installing Manjaro and forgot about the gods...

Administrator

Well I died. So, there! :P

Glad to see you were reborn to your 'hammer' tossing self again. Down minions Down!!!!

Administrator

This is just getting tiresome. Whatever the Norns have been doing to me for the past 8 years, I really wish they'd just stop. Was going to get a place today. Last night (this should sound quite familiar), I had all the money I needed. On the way to the ATM, to put it away, I was mugged at gun point. At what point is it too much?

Administrator

Bugger....

Administrator

So a few hours ago, this big black dude steals my phone (as I said, tiresome) right before work time. Fucking hell.

I see him a few minutes later going down the street a few blocks away talking on my. I beat the ever loving shit out of him. Happily and merrily beat him to where he should have gone to the hospital. Grabbed my phone and told the person he was talking to that the guy would have to call him back. Happy ending.

Administrator

Now I've sat on it and completely destroyed it. (Sigh.)