Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

What is the point of voting, on a national level, when George Washington and friends (them good ol' boys again) so thoroughly distrusted the common white man (please disregard that black men only counted as 3/5 of a person or that women, regardless of color, were not people at all) to vote responsibly and continue to give the rich, well, all the riches?

Administrator

nubimax wrote:

Feds in riot gear break up protest that had effectively shut down ICE in Portland Or for nine days. and with Kennedy retiring from the supreme court it will now move farther to the right.

This is not now, nor ever has been, a right or left thing. Everything, all of it, is a common Jane corrupt government thing.

Administrator

Speaking of protesting, women are (as I type this) marching to protest Trump and immigration. Illegally. They are being threatened by the police with arrest. Thus proving that there is, in fact, no right to demonstrate. There CANNOT be a right to protest if you must ask the State permission to protest the State.

The government of the U.S. has been corrupt for all of my life time. this administration is just more corrupt then any that have gone before it in my life time.

Administrator

I bet Nixon and Cheney would object to that assertion.

Spiro Agnew probably would come closer.

Reading the news this morning, Rioting in Portland Oregon, Depending on what news source the protest against separating immigration families read Thousands, 10's of thousands, 100's of thousands. For sure there is no bias in news reporting her lol

I am not the only one thinking civil unrest is goning to get nasty.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/05/democrats-civility-

Hmmmm.Getting a sorry can not find this page bit.

Administrator

I think there is a bit missing off the end of the link. It ends with a - , which is not normal.

Dinga, can you post the link again, or edit the post with the whole link?