Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/07/05/democrats-civility-1960s-violence-218948
This any better?

I think that both sides are carrying this shit way too far. Should see how both sides fall for the fucking political rags in Face Book stirring up the hatred constantly. Totally disgusted with both political parties and their train riders. Gets worse every day and year after year with no end in site. Not until both sides kill each other off and all that's left is the wild life roaming around and shitting/pissing on both bodies because to them political shit won't mean a damn thing.

I used to b e in the middle thinking both sides had some good ideas. This new regime has pushed me to the far left. Think I could vote for Bernie now.

Don't know Nubi. It seems it's all mixed into a big ass shit pot now and they dish out the turds they want and then tell the American public to choose the turd they want the most. It's not like it used to be. Sure we had the 'mud' slinging during the elections. Was normal, entertaining. But this??? Not entertaining any longer. So much hatred on both sides, the parties and the train riders included. It's really gotten very sad that we as a nation can sink so fucking low as we've had. How much lower can they go?

Been looking for my copy of the anarchist cook book. I know it is around here somewhere.

Yeah, it's really getting bad isn't it?