Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Using pale moon is there simple add on to down load html5 videos? I have found a you tube video of a 9 year old dutch girl singing Opera I would like to save it in my video file.
dinga

I'll try and find something. They just came out with a very new version and got rid of a bunch of stuff from FF addons.

Good luck to that, I am still looking as well.

I'm using the Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express but still looking for something in the html5 for you.

I don't see one just for html5 itself on the Palemoon. I would say maybe the FF ones but Palemoon is trying to get away from a lot of FF bs. So some aren't working more and more on Palemoon from the FF side as they keep doing updates and version upgrades. Check out the HTML5 Media Turner and see if that would be of any use also. Sorry. That's the best I can come up with at the time. I was looking by just addons(extensions) then tried to narrow it down by download management. Not much help either way in that. Tried looking in there for more but that's about all I can come up with.

Palemoon isn't as fancy as FF but does serve the purpose. Just like Diaspora isn't as fancy as Facebook but then you don't have all the drama hitting you in the face when logging in as you do with Facebook either. 😉

I checked again but the one posted was best I could find for you in that respect. I had gone through all the extensions that they had for Palemoon even by subject section on the right hand side box with same results. I didn't go through their 'noncompatible' list due to them saying that they are noncompatible and plus this site is always fixing to where a lot of FF addons no longer work here and create own at times. Looks like they're stepping away from FF as much as possible. Good thing in a way and at times screws a person up with addons until they find something that will work. I had to get rid of some of my addons before because all of a sudden they no longer worked. You could post a question in forum about what's a good extension that would work. Moonchild usually answers pretty quick. I've posted a couple times and got answers on some stuff that had quit working and was told about something else. Check this link. It's talking about what has been fixed to be used for Palemoon etc. http://addons.palemoon.org/incompatible/
That link shows some interesting things. Even has some work arounds.

Thanks will check that out. In the 5 browsers that I am using I have found nothing that will download you tube since the change.

dinga

That sucks. Let me check out what I'm using on Palemoon and see if it got screwed as well. Has been a while since I've done any downloading. Will let you know what happens.

So much for that idea. So far I was only able to download using FF esr on my system. Palemoon didn't work. Might have to post in their forum about it and see what they recommend for downloading from youtube.

http://addons.palemoon.org/extensions/download-management/
Maybe some of those might be of help.

Here's a list of other interesting addons.

http://addons.palemoon.org/extensions/