Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

The good lady and I have been to Myrtle Beach S.C. not the best place for an old fart like me to go. Young people enjoy it a lot, but not much there for us oldies unless you go into fine dining and thats not that great in Myrtle Beach. I think that Trolls hairy nipple from the topic below was served to us in the sandwiches we had for lunch Saturday, Worse sandwich I have ever had. That sandwich made me wish I was back in Mexico eating Fried grasshoppers again. At least the scenery was different. In a couple of weeks we will be going to Hilton Head for a week lots of stuff there for old farts like me to enjoy.
dinga

Administrator

Harry connick Jr. will be in Charleston on 07/12.

Trans - Siberian orchestra will be in Greenville, sc on the same day.

only 15 minutes to Greenville from here.

Administrator

TSO is, essentially, an 80's-90's metal band named Savatage doing mostly Christmas music with a symphony orchestra backing them up.

warfacegod wrote:

TSO is, essentially, an 80's-90's metal band named Savatage doing mostly Christmas music with a symphony orchestra backing them up.

I had forgotten all about that band. Had to look them up on Youtube. Came across this one. Good music.

Someone had loaded what looked like some albums as well. Very good. Thanks for the reminder.

Well I will say that the rat look very good. That is about as positive as I can get. You guys know I am an old codger, and I believe rock died in the 60's.
dinga

Administrator

Try this. The intro should be quite familiar.

Administrator

warfacegod wrote:

Try this. The intro should be quite familiar.

Yes. Here played properly. 😉

You just can't beat a good bassoon. 😀

@wfg starts something like Rimsky-Korsakov Then drops into Brahms then goes to someone who needs to have their instruments tuned.

@audiomick That was nice. Even our new dog like it ( he howled at the one from wfg).

Administrator

Yes, I rather like that piece.

And it occurred to me, maybe you can beat a good bassoon.

With a contra-bassoon. 😀