Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Actually they were 2 girls in their early 20's. and they seemed to be in a hurry when they left my front porch.

dinga

Administrator

🤣

That's even better. You can bet it'll be all over the neighborhood and you'll have all kinds trying to convert you now. 🤣

Weekend report: Man drags grand mother out of wheelchair and beats her with baseball bat; is shot by relative. Actually that happened across the border in brier patch, but to good to pass up. Teen who shot and killed a man during robbery was shot and killed next dayby his friends. Women arrested in hit and run of 94 year old man. 62 year old man killed when his car hits tree,while trying to out run sheriff deputies.

Administrator

hmmm, don't I recall something about a certain Mr Trump running a "Law and Order" government? Sounds like that's really working well.

You have to wonder what makes some people tick, don't you? 😕

"Law and Order government", as in the TV show? If that's the case he's got exactly what he claims, enough crime to make it dramatic and to keep people watching

I really think that he is just letting his mafia buddies do as they please. This is also the home of the trumpanzies.

BIG weekend here in the bible belt. Seven shot to death two strangled, and I got to go out to "old Macdonald's farm" and watch the ducks. The size of this bible belt has got to be shrinking.
dinga

meanwhile back in my neck of the woods (a nice middle-class neighborhood in NY), it's very quiet and crime free

I cannot say that about the bible belt.