Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

Just sitting here wondering how many people here in the U.S. know that "Make America Great Again" is the rallying cry of the KKK. and wondering why it has not been brought up by any news papers. It has been the KKK rallying cry for more years then I have been alive.

Administrator

Considering how much the news media loves hating Trump, that is is rather odd.

Administrator

Indeed odd.

And it seems to be contagious. Here downunder we got this guy Clive Palmer, who happens to lead the United Australia Party putting up billboards saying "Make Australia Great".
From what I've seen so far most of the policies are concerning industry, particularly the mining industry, Where Palmer made his fortune.

Personally I see the slogan and think "Great, another Trump wannabe" and I don't think very highly of Trump, in fact, I'd like to cause physical harm to him

Administrator

How the fuck can anyone take something seriously that calls itself the "United Australia Party"? That stinks of parochial and provincial thinking.

And brings to mind a particualar scene in "Priscilla", where the young bloke of the trio swallows a pill, and goes off to the party where the "fair dinkum Aussie digger mates" are all having a beer together.