Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

I was having such a wretched day. Then I got back to the shelter and found out that Notre Dam cathedral was burning.

Where's your savior now vermin!?

Administrator

I can't be happy about that, I'm afraid. I was most impressed with the building when I visited it, and particularly enjoyed seeing the bells up close.
Sad to see it destroyed, regardless of the purpose for which it was built.

Administrator

The loss of architecture is a good point. As a whole, I can't but rejoice at seeing a haven for thieves and pedophiles destroyed.

wfg you had a wretched day I had a good day on Monday first time I in over 2 years the muscles in the calf of my right leg relaxed, yea for me. Today is Tuesday so I get told my the dermatologist yea I get to whittle on you some more. I always have said you win some and you lose some.
dinga

Notre Dame will be rebuilt. It's not like the Catholic church can't afford the repairs 😉

Bit I find it interesting how much coverage Notre Dame got in the media, but the Al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem got hardly any coverage, yet both were on fire at the same time

Yo YO Ma played a the Mexican border in Laredo Texas could not find that in U.S. press but was in World press. Same thing apply here. Called cherry pick what you publish.
dinga

Administrator

What's a yyo yo ma?

Administrator

Probably one of these 😉

Wikipedia

You got that right mick. If I had mentioned Dennis Brain, I would expect some not knowing But Yo Yo Ma, that I did not expect.
dinga

Administrator

I've been hearing the name from something like a year now. (At least that I recall.) Figured it was just some rapper with a weird fondness for stringed toys.