Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

This may come as a shock to you but many members here live in the USA.

Politics here is done, now that we have perfected the system, by nothing but insults.

Administrator

Well, the people in the USA will have to be "a bit more political" then.

:-P

No comment.

Still thinking up some 'new insults' to go with the 'perfect' system in place at the moment. Used up everything I had in reserve for the time being. ;)

Political or political correct? =)

Leppie you need to remember at least half if not more of the people here in the U.S. take smart pills. Those that don't realize that smart pills are produced by rabbits.

Administrator

Lol

Would be nice if people realized that polite and politics have the same root word too.

But that does interfere with the smart pills effect.

Too bad people don't seem to have much use for democracy these days. If they had an actual conversation with people they disagree with they would most likely find that they have more in common than not. There is absolutely no reason why any 2 people should agree on anything really. But they almost certainly do agree on many things.

Apparently people want a very boring world where everyone thinks the exact same things. Don't see that, myself, as a good thing at all. Would be no reason at all to have any conversation at all. Would definitely have to get the dog and the horse and move to the middle of no where. Take a mirror so I could talk to myself maybe to remind me of why we left the rest of the population behind.

Make sure to take some of the herb with you, make some 'tea' and share with the horse and dog and all could have a mellow enjoyable conversation. Would make better sense than the b.s. that's floating around in some places.

Administrator

Most people have no clue about what they want.
This leaves them with a feeling they cannot identify, so they take the easy way out and follow whatever other people do.

Another thing is that people tend to listen to the person who shouts the loudest, not the person who makes the most sense.

Sad thing is that there's more that leans that way too. I kept telling to 'show me' and not the stuff off of political rags either. That didn't go well and seems like I pissed in both sides bowl of cereal. One side calls me a traitor, communist and other calls me a war monger and the list went on from both sides. At least I treated both sides the same, must have had done so for both of them to be peed at me . ;)

Too many take it way too seriously and some real nastiness comes out during and after the time of the political crap. Oh well, as the old saying goes "Screwem if they can't take a joke". Right? :)