Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

These days all are using Android Smartphones. If you want to root your device then you need a PC. But it is a little bit difficult. With the help of 360 Root app, you can quickly root your device.

Don't have a smart phone don't want one, because I am an old fart who had to carry a pager for years. If I want to talk to some one I plug the home phone in and do it.
Seldom get unwanted phone calls that way.
dinga

Why would I want to root my phone? I'd rather save that for humans

Oliver wrote:

These days all are using Android Smartphones. If you want to root your device then you need a PC. But it is a little bit difficult. With the help of 360 Root app, you can quickly root your device.

nubimax wrote:

Don't have a smart phone don't want one, because I am an old fart who had to carry a pager for years. If I want to talk to some one I plug the home phone in and do it.
Seldom get unwanted phone calls that way.
dinga

I have a cell phone. Prefer by far the land line. Same reason - easy to unplug.

Have actually considered rooting my phone - with an axe.

When I pull the plug off the back of the home phone I get no annoying phone calls. When I wish to make a phone call I plug it back in.

nubimax wrote:

When I pull the plug off the back of the home phone I get no annoying phone calls. When I wish to make a phone call I plug it back in.
Always worked for me.

Even at the ranch where we had a wall hung phone which is kind of a pain to plug back in.

I still have one of those wall phones in the kitchen and it's a bitch to remove and install back.