Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Member
Joined: Oct 26 2017
Posts: 379

There will be a Red Hat convention of some kind in Germany any one going? reason I ask is I have a friend who will be there He is some kind of mucky muck for training Red Hat trainers. He is a nice young fellow well maybe not so young anymore I have known since he was in short pants, but that was 35 or so years ago. my good lady and his mother were collage room mates and have been friends ever since.
dinga

Administrator
avatar
Joined: Oct 04 2017
Posts: 395

The person most likely to go would be Mick.
But I doubt he finds Red Hat that interesting to go to one of their conventions.

Administrator
Joined: Nov 08 2017
Posts: 817

Leppie is right. I haven't had anything to do with Red Hat at all, and I doubt very much that I could even keep up with the content of that sort of event. ;)

Member
Joined: Oct 04 2017
Posts: 347

audiomick wrote:

Leppie is right. I haven't had anything to do with Red Hat at all, and I doubt very much that I could even keep up with the content of that sort of event. ;)

Judging only from what attendees at such shindigs post about them the content seems to lean heavily on alcohol, food and weird music.

Probably do have to have something else to make a good excuse for the party though.

Administrator
Joined: Nov 08 2017
Posts: 817

ranchhand wrote:

Judging only from what attendees at such shindigs post about them the content seems to lean heavily on alcohol, food and weird music.

Hmmm, maybe I should go...

Moderator
Joined: Oct 04 2017
Posts: 1086

Might as well. Probably have a great time while at it. ;)

Member
Joined: Oct 04 2017
Posts: 347

audiomick wrote:

ranchhand wrote:

Judging only from what attendees at such shindigs post about them the content seems to lean heavily on alcohol, food and weird music.

Hmmm, maybe I should go...

Wear your kilt with some really stupid t shirt and you will probably be a great hit.