Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.

There will be a Red Hat convention of some kind in Germany any one going? reason I ask is I have a friend who will be there He is some kind of mucky muck for training Red Hat trainers. He is a nice young fellow well maybe not so young anymore I have known since he was in short pants, but that was 35 or so years ago. my good lady and his mother were collage room mates and have been friends ever since.
dinga

Administrator

The person most likely to go would be Mick.
But I doubt he finds Red Hat that interesting to go to one of their conventions.

Administrator

Leppie is right. I haven't had anything to do with Red Hat at all, and I doubt very much that I could even keep up with the content of that sort of event. ;)

audiomick wrote:

Leppie is right. I haven't had anything to do with Red Hat at all, and I doubt very much that I could even keep up with the content of that sort of event. ;)

Judging only from what attendees at such shindigs post about them the content seems to lean heavily on alcohol, food and weird music.

Probably do have to have something else to make a good excuse for the party though.

Administrator

ranchhand wrote:

Judging only from what attendees at such shindigs post about them the content seems to lean heavily on alcohol, food and weird music.

Hmmm, maybe I should go...

Might as well. Probably have a great time while at it. ;)

audiomick wrote:

ranchhand wrote:

Hmmm, maybe I should go...

Wear your kilt with some really stupid t shirt and you will probably be a great hit.