Open Linux Forums
Like Ubuntu forums, except with beer.
Administrator

How hard would it be to get a thicker (or duoble) line between posts in a thread?

I haven't written much here yet, but I think every time I have, I have clicked the wrong "quote post" button, sometimes several times in a row. Problem is, I'm used to that button being at the top of a post (simple machines, phpBB), and here it is at the bottom.

I reckon if the dividing line were a bit more obvious, I might learn more quickly. ;)

I am real good at hitting that upper one too.

Agreed. Even changing the colour of the top (or bottom) post border would help.

Administrator

I believe that the old site had a subtle alternating color scheme on a few of the themes. That or perhaps a separator space between the posts. Unfortunately I am currently in no position to do anything about this. Frankly, I suspect that once some more themes become available, this issue will become moot.

That and other things.

Administrator

Unfortunately, new themes is very low on the to-do list...

Administrator

I took a brief look at this last night. I'm at an utter loss. The Flask site says we could use community themes but there don't seem actually be any. Further, it's implied that making one is rather simple. If simple is defined as similar a battlefield appendectomy as opposed to open heart, then I'll agree.

Paging Dr. warfacegod, Paging Dr. warfacegod to ER.

Administrator

Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard.